Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm pissed...

Yeah, you read that right.. I'm pissed... and you'll be surprsied to know that hey, I'm pissed at the person who's responsible for my birth... Oh hell yeah!

Lovely feeling, ain't it?

To quote Maynard James Keenan:
"I know the pieces fit cuz I watched them fall away
Mildewed and smoldering, fundamental differing,
Pure intention juxtaposed will set two lovers souls in motion
Disintegrating as it goes testing our communication
The light that fueled our fire then has burned a hole between us so
We cannot see to reach an end crippling our communication."

4 comments:

Sneha said...

oye...ki hoya?

Animesh said...

Umm, you;re a little late in the comment, kya?

Anonymous said...

ermm...
honestly...
kay zalla??

Animesh said...

Again, you're a little late in the comment, kya?