Sunday, March 11, 2007

To quote Vishwesh,

"Get this thing outta me.

The corners of both sides come as one and join in to fuck in the glory that is your myth. Motherfucker.

Dry it, keep it a cool place, store it on a mantle, rev it up.
Terror marks the play.
Face me, say you gotta payback, say you wanna fuck me anyway.
Downsize.
Drone out, hack me when I'm sleeping, slit the vein in five ways, heat it up.
Made up malady.
Fade out, keep the blade in a cistern, fucker wanna gyrate, turn it up.
Slay now.

Break one more. Another one.

Tell your story to the constitution. This isn't your agenda to mutilate, you ugly piece of shit.

Hold it, watch it swell and get sore, get another free throw, spit the blood.
Amputate.
Milk it, tie a section, wait up, get another switchblade, cut him up.
Fuck, no.
Bring it, lay it on the table, stab another reject, hook it up.
Dead meat.
Maybe, they don't want to hurt you, they just know it's payday, motherfuck.
Murder."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post.

-Jan

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.