Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cena's Push:

"They say that I went straight from 'Hardcore' to 'Lazy
'But chicks buy my t-shirts and children still praise me
So knock my performance, it don't really matter
They buy up my shit and my wallet gets fatter
I really don't care what the fans have to say,
I'm too busy throwin' out "poopie" and "gay"
And I can't tell the difference between boos and cheers
I ain't even been thuggish in two or three years
I still have a ChainGang, but don't wear the chain
(It's just one of those things that we never explain)
I call myself "real" but I suck like a Hoover;
My F-U's a bitchin' tight weaksauce meaneuver
So don't act like I ought to care what you think
'Cause I'm rollin' in green; I'm so rich that I stink
No matter your income, I'm wealthier far more;
You got it all backwards, dog, I'm "Lazy Hardcore"
I'm settin' it straight, and my title, it spins
It's stale like a gramcracka: "John Cena wins!"

John Cena (You can't read me.)

No comments: